HPC Gears Frequently Asked Questions
Most of your questions can be answered by searching our faq page, right here.
- Are you ISO certified ?
- HPC Gears have current ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Is online ordering secure ?
- HPC Gears uses the facilities of a leading e-Commerce company, WorldPay plc, to process your credit/debit card transaction securely.
All communication between you and WorldPay is encrypted and can only be interpreted by WorldPay.
- What are the advantages of ordering online ?
- a) It is quicker. You can check real-time stock availabiltiy, price and view/download pdf files all at the touch of a button.
b) There are no credit card payment charges when ordering online.
c) Your payment is secure. It is handled by leading e-Commerce company, WorldPay plc.
- Why can't we pay for goods by credit card online if we order from abroad ?
- The cost of delivery of goods abroad depends to a large extent also on the weight of the goods ordered. We hope in the future to have the facility of knowing the weight of every single item in our stock. You can of course pay for your goods by credit card by phone.
- Is there a minimum order value?
- Unlike most of our competitors we do not have a minimum order value.
- What are your opening hours?
- We are open :
8am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
- How quickly can you manufacture parts and how much will they cost?
Same-day Despatch List Price STANDARD PARTS
NOT IN STOCK
14 DAYS manufacture time List Price STANDARD PARTS shape change
MODIFIED hardening process
2 DAYS manufacture time
5 DAYS manufacture time
List Price plus modification charge NON STANDARD PARTS
NOT IN STOCK
14-21 DAYS manufacture time Contact Telesales PREMIUM MANUFACTURE
7-10 DAYS manufacture time Price x 1.5 EXPRESS MANUFACTURE
2-6 DAYS manufacture time Price x 2 Please allow 2 additional days for hardened items
- What are the charges for Modification To Standard Parts?
up to Ø25mm Ø26mm - Ø49mm Ø50mm - Ø99mm over Ø100mm £4.35 £10.46 £20.95 £43.58 KEYWAYS
up to Ø8mm over Ø8mm £6.12 £18.32 TAPPED HOLES
up to Ø8mm over Ø8mm £3.51 £5.22 PIN HOLES
up to Ø8mm over Ø8mm £2.64 £3.51
Carburise & case hardened or through hardened (Up to Ø100mm) from £78.44 Per batch Chemically Blacked (Up to Ø100mm) from £78.44 Per batch Induction or Flame Hardened (Up to Ø100mm) from £113.30 Per batch
- What are the postage charges for Northern Ireland?
- Postage cost to Northern Ireland is £38.27.
Please choose "Fedex for Northern Ireland" in method of delivery in Checkout page.
- What is HPC Gears doing to protect the environment?
- HPC Gears is committed to cut waste, reduce energy usage and to eliminate plastic usage.
a) Recycling: We always reuse paper/carton packaging material sent to us by our customers and suppliers.
b) Biodegradable: We have already switched to using biodegradable chips for packaging.
c) Lights: By switching to LED lights, we have managed to reduce our carbon footprint by a substantial amount.